What Is DISC?
DISC is the world’s #1 Behavioural Assessment and is utilised by 75% of Fortune 500 companies. It is a scientific tool which quantifies our behaviours and communication preferences into data across four quadrants.
Although available in different variations, the 4 core DISC behaviours that are measured are:
- Dominance – How we respond to Problems & Challenges
- Influence – How we respond to People & Contact
- Steadiness – How we respond to Pace & Consistency
- Compliance – How we respond to Procedures & Constraints
Below are pages from an example report:
DISC profiles can help:
- Smooth the road towards improved teamwork and reduction of possible conflict.
- Improve sales skills by helping employees to recognise and respond to customer behaviours and personalities.
- Increase self-knowledge, helping people to understand their motivations, the causes of stress and how they respond to conflict and solve problems.
- Managers and team leaders can also use the findings to understand how to get the best out of their team members through knowing more about their dispositions and their motivations.
For more information on the DISC profiling assessment and any other tools, please visit https://ttisuccessinsights.co.uk/profiling-tools/disc-profile/